[LUG] Friday at Exwick Ark

Hello all,

The next LUG meeting in Exeter is this Friday at the Ark.

There are still lots of fun miniprojects.

The HP micro file server can be setup. There is another server that can be a log on server.

So of the desktops need looking at.

But most important is to start work on the wifi for the house and the old school itself.

If you are coming along it would be great to let me know, but if you just want to turn up feel free.

Most people get there at 7.30, although it might be helpful for me to meet someone at 7pm as I will need to go on to the youth club I run soon after. I can pop in at the end.

I hope to see you soon

Trevor

--
~~~~~~~~~