Re: [LUG] [Maybe OT] Plex Media Server

Hi

Thought I'd chuck my 2 penneth into this as I have a linux media server (sort of)
and macs / pc clients  at home.
I've never had a reply posting to this list so I'll be short as it appears my email
evaporate after clicking send?

I use a Hipserv distro of Linux on my network storage which is Seagate, and all
works fine for DLNA.

All the best with your search for a good media server.

Regards

Matt