Re: [LUG] Fwd: Microsoft scam man is sentenced

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:06:52 +0100, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Something that just occurred to me.  When driverless cars eventually
>become the norm, what happens to driving licences and car insurance?

This is still a really long way off. The Google "driverless" cars can
only go driverless on the freeway. You have to drive them manually the
rest of the time. Probably (and sadly) most of us on this list will be
dead before driverless cars can automatically navigate typical back
roads in Devon and Cornwall :-[

Kevin