Re: [LUG] [OT] Refurb auctions

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:23:25 +0000 (GMT), Gordon Henderson
<gordon+lug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2014, Mark Croft wrote:
>
>> try weeesortIT CLC www.weeesortit.co.uk 01803 557408
>> based in paignton.
>
> Their site appears to be: http://www.weeesortit.org.uk/
>
> Gordon

I've just e-mailed them.  We're looking for some low cost second user PCs
(cheap being the operative word being a charity).  Normally we'd go to SCH
Trade and maybe get a few year old but still really quite usable Core 2 Duo
desktop (the HP ones for around 50 quid are great value) but they seem to
be out of them at the moment.

Rob