[LUG] Running an organization on free software

"We're often asked about which free software we use for different
tasks. I've put together this long list as a start, both as a way to
say thank you to some of the projects we rely on, and to encourage
others to see if these programs might be of use to them."

Thank you for the software that makes our work possible -- Free
Software Foundation -- working together for free software
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/thank-you-for-the-software-that-makes-our-work-possible

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63