Re: [LUG] OT: Windows XP

[MT] (Meta Topic): I don't think this is OT at all. To be clear, when
you say "migrate", you don't mean "upgrade to a more recent release of
MS Windows", you mean "migrate to GNU/Linux or other free software".
Right? Otherwise it's not *off*-topic, it's *anti*-topic. And that
would never do.

Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63