Re: [LUG] North Devon and Plymouth Meetups

On 25/11/13 19:22, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Are the December lug meets in Plymouth and North Devon going ahead  ?
Dates are on meetings page if not please let me know so the information
can be removed from the website.

http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/

Thanks

Paul

We did not have the meeting in Holsworthy last month, November, because it was Carnival Day and that made it too difficult. As we meet on the third Saturday of the month, the December one should be on the 21st. This is rather close to Christmas day and I suspect people will be otherwise occupied. So, at the moment, I have not booked the venue.

If anyone wants the meeting to take place and will promise to turn up I will happily arrange it. If I hear nothing I will leave things as they are and will arrange a meeting in January, which would be 18th.

Thanks

Neil