Re: [LUG] ghostery

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:47:02 +0000, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Anybody use ghostery or other tracking blocker? Just wondering how
>effective/damaging it can be?
>Tom te tom te tom

I use it with Firefox on the desktop and on Android. It certainly seems
to stop all the social media type tracking although whether the other
stuff works who knows. I use it with adblock and haven't really noticed
any problems with the pages I visit.

On Android (4.2 on Nexus 7) I have had a couple of occasions when I
have clicked through to the Ghostery page and have struggled to click
back to the browser requiring me to force close Firefox to get it back.

Kevin