Re: [LUG] FWBACKUPS.. How long should it take?

I don't know FWBACKUPS, but when I image 250GB it takes maybe 3mins.

On 17 November 2013 22:52, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I installed fwbackups today to, obviously, back my system up. ÂAll I selected was / (6.8Gb) and /home (5Gb) (on separate physical partitions). ÂThe destination is a 1Tb (Raid 1) NAS on a Gigabit network.

It's been running now since 1448 and is not even halfway through operation 2 of 3.

Is this a bad idea that should be junked, or will subsequent backups be incremental?

Kind regards,

Julian