Re: [LUG] PGP subkey cluebatting needed

> On 6 Oct 2013, at 17:21, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Where can I get a clue about subkeys?

The list archive (alas)

I use sub keys, at the time (and these things change with glacial speed) some key
servers couldn't cope. As a result I'd find erratic behaviour like key servers
reverting to my pre-subkey public key after a few days.

Eventually I blasted it to all the key servers I could find, which seems to have
worked, but not exactly scientific.

Otherwise, if you can decipher <sic> the gnupg documentation, and comments by
authoritative sources on their forums, they are the go to places.