[LUG] software freedom day

So is anyone from the Lug actually able to support the software freedom
day event in Exeter in some way, maybe help promote it etc,

For those who still have not got a clue when it is ,  21st September,
Exwick community centre, exeter.  we need help and support with this,
plus if EVERYONE helps to promote it, people will know about it and turn
up.

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Software freedom day event - 21st September 2013  - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.