[LUG] dvcs-autosync

One of the components of the previously mentioned sync solution.

Uses XMPP/Jabber to propagate trigger events. I think it would be simpler, cleaner, more robust and more independent to use pssh (parallel ssh) instead, which is in fact what I use in my own crude script-driven equivalent. Does anyone know of an existing product/ project that takes this approach? If not, anyone want to help me get it into shape for an initial release?

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63