Re: [LUG] Phishing

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013, Neil Stone wrote:
For anyone that may be interested, there is a handy website that gives out "what now" info relating to cyber crimes (phishing/scamming/malware etc)

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

More importantly, I think, it provides a central point where you can report the fact you've become an victim of some kind of cybercrime to people who understand the matter. Going to your local police branch, which would be the natural thing to do, makes you dependant on the constables' understanding of cybercrime. And that varies a lot.

My phone scammer friends called me this morning and I don't think there's a way to report that on this site - perhaps I can convince them to add this.

Martijn.