Re: [LUG] Archlinux on the RPI and the PI camera

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:27:50 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>Maybe you were being sarcastic, and I just missed it. Or maybe you just
>wrote something a bit silly?

Neither.  It was an over-simplification.  When I referred to "their
unwillingness to acquire it", what I meant was that, when I (or
anyone else for that matter) point out weaknesses such as UPnP being on
by default, and how easy it is to overcome, most people's eyes glaze
over.  They stop listening, and don't make any changes.  They use the
same attitude regarding this as they do everything else. That is to say,
an "It'll never happen to me" attitude.

--
 Regards  _
Just stop and take a second