[LUG] auto starting services

Hi

Dan S wants to auto start xvncserver when his pi starts up, I know this
is done by editing the rc.d scripts or something could  someone perhaps
go through this at the exeter lug meet on the 9th please,  all tht is
needed is a laptop running Linux,  ideally debian but if the basic
principal is the same then the general idea will work

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.