Re: [LUG] No Plymouth meeting next week

On 20/07/13 14:14, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

It's on the calendar and had been added to the new events listing thing
on the new site. I do try and post a 'hands up' message.

Supposed to be the 4th Saturday of each month. Currently only for social
meetings as it's in the Barista Brothers in town.

Grant

Ahh okay, I'll see if I can make it on weekend, although might not be until September.