Re: [LUG] Your ISP - and IPv6

On 05/07/13 10:06, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Bye the way - there's a seriously cool game at:
http://www.loopsofzen.co.uk/

Try it now! (But if you can't get to it, it's because your ISP has
blocked it from you - imagine paying an internet provider who blocks
part of the internet from you!)

IPv6 has been a reality for over 10 years now. Time to move with the
times. Vote with your feet and wallet and the others will get the hint.

Gordon

So I did try it, and got a Server Not Found message. Is this because I need IPv6 to get to it?

Neil