Re: [LUG] Yahoo spam article

By talking directly to port 25, the tools you are using (telnet, bash/putty) have, temporarily, become an email client. You yourself would be the logic behind that client, entering commands manually, so technically, you have become an email client too. The matrix accepts you and you vanish without trace.

ÂYeah, that totally didn't happen the last time I tried emulating the SMTS protocol via telnet. Colour me disappointed...