Re: [LUG] python and minecraft pi edition help please

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> I ahve tried to replace block.STONE with block.b, but this isn't working,  It can
> grab the input fine (using raw_input) so if I enter STONE for example it will
> display 10 stone blocks in a line, if I enter
> TNT it will display 10 TNT blocks in a row.

I might misunderstand what you're saying here and my knowledge of
Python is rusty at best, but could it be that you're confusing the
string 'STONE' (which is what the input becomes) with the object (in
the Block class) STONE?

If not, please:
- show us the code with b substituted for STONE;
- tell us the input;
- tell us the expected output;
- tell us the actual output.

Martijn