Re: [LUG] Post-wheezy debian apt-get update removes 'less' WTFFF

I hit a bug in a wheezy box with ifupdown having a syntax error in the post install
script.

Thought that naff for wheezy but found the bug reported 3 times already against
version in Sid. Indeed I'd pulled in some packages for Sid in the past and still had
an entry for Sid in sources.list on the box so that explained easily enough.

Not lost 'less' yet, but I'd suspect similar.

Did hit some sillies setting up sync to android over usb in rhythmbox, where I
needed a file in the sync destination to kick the process off (Ubuntu users had been
here first) otherwise it complains about not understanding permissions.