Re: [LUG] Email encryption, was Re: www.dcglug.org.uk

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Simon Waters wrote:
> Okay I vouch that NatWest verified by Visa implementation mandates less
> than 16 character password, and complains you have special characters
> without saying which characters they are objecting to. [etc.]

You're probably right, I guess I was exaggerating there. Thing is,
quite a few banks do things right, and the really stupid things (like
requiring your mother's maiden name to gain access to your account)
don't really happen any more, if they ever happened in the first
place. But they do happen in the heads of some "security evangelists"
and I tend to hang out with some of these people. :-)

Martijn.