Re: [LUG] look

On 28/04/13 17:10, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:54:23 +0100
> Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
>> Methinks someone had better fix their computer..
>
> Methinks someone better fix their <delete> key.

Methinks it is exactly the same as happened to Bad Apple, and a zillion
others.

Yahoo Web Mail Service, redirecting link on compromised Joomla 1.5
server, only thing different is the non payload destination has switched
from fad diets.

So probably change Yahoo password and hope, or switch email somewhere
else and kill the Yahoo account.

Bizarrely I opened a Yahoo account, but only my own email addresses are
in the address book ;)

Maybe we should just start a "your Joomla is out of date hunt", since
that is nearer out core skill set here? ;)

 Simon