[LUG] Is it just me or is the BT Availability Checker crazy?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/8636259701

Am I the only one irritated by going to BT Availability Checker every
second day, to see if http://www.superfastcornwall.org/ is enabled
yet?

At first the checker said nothing, then it recently started saying