[LUG] Off topic, but can anyone help please ?

Hi All,

I realise that this is off topic, if anyone has
any relevant experiences,
lets swop ideas.

I had a
hybrid windows/Linux wired network which worked tolerably
well. Then
I acquired two Windows 7 PCs and tried to wire
them in. Trouble is, the network
name is something other
than Workgroup, and I have not yet found out how to

convince the Win 7 PCs to be part of anything other than
Workgroup.

I realise that I could re-name the existing
network, but I would prefer the
new machines to tie into
the existing network, rather that it tie into them.

Ideas
please ?

Regards etc,
Ray Knowles.