Re: [LUG] valid image of wheezy debian

On 29/03/13 16:02, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM, bad apple wrote:
>> Apologies to Sergey if I'm wrong, but:
>>
>> "ksi4u@xxxxxxx"
>>
>> Might be feeding the trolls here... (takes one to know one).
> He's posted to the list once before. And mail.ru is the Russian Yahoo
> (without the vulnerabilities).
>
> Martijn.

My unreserved apologies then!

That may be the first email from mail.ru (I know fully well what it is
from long and bitter experience) I have seen that is valid then.

Normally anything from there is hackers, spam or hate filled 4chan-esque
trolling. Sergey must be their only actual user.

Wow, these really are crazy times.

Regards