brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: Re: [LUG] .bad apple.
>
>On
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 00:03:13 +0000
<ifindthatinteresting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello bad,
>

>>My only guess is that yahoo are leaking unsalted and
perhaps even

>The problem is, was, and ever will be
yahoo.  They appear to have no
>interest in closing their
security holes.

>Over the past few months I've seen,
literally, hundreds of yahoo
>accounts compromised.  Many,
like yours, can't be as a result of duped
>account
holders;  The account holders are simply too astute to fall
for
>that trick.  Admittedly, some will have fallen due a
to successful
>phishing attempt, but not the number I've
seen.

>I know yahoo accounts aren't the only ones prone
to this.  Hotmail,
>gmail, msn, aol and wlm accounts are
too.  All the big, free, web based
>accounts.
>
>(I'd don
your tinfoil hat at this point)
>My feeling is that yahoo
et al make money out allowing the spamming to
>continue.
>

>Or am I really being just too cynical?
>
>--
> Regards  _

>         / )           "The blindingly obvious is

>I'd hate to
look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain
>Sweet Child
O'Mine - Guns 'N' Roses