[LUG] Fwd: 101 things to do with a raspberry pi and a tin can

FYI - Text from PDF

Football club Appledore, 20:00hrs April 15th

â101 things to do with a Raspberry pi and a tin canâ
By Steve (G6SQX)

"The nucleus to the presentation I will be giving in April began with
the design of an event datalogger for Raynet to track and to time
individuals and teams through check points and be able relay infomation
through to control through a simple data link therefore relieving the
main comms. for urgent traffic. Having designed a suitable logging
program I was looking for a cheap and basic computer for the
remote units that I could run FLdigi and process the data.

Along came the Raspberry pi for Â25.00 and the presentation will be to
illustrate the versatility of of the 'pi', the flexibility of working in
in Linux and to demonstrate some of the practical outcomes that we shall
shortly be trialling on forthcoming events."