[LUG] Fun with VirtualBox

Here are two things that people that run VirtualBox (or some other
virtual environment) might like.

AndroVM lets you run Android in a virtual environment. I had looked
into running Android in VM a few years ago, and couldn't find anything
that remotely resembled the Android experience. Andro VM does that
very well; I smoothly linked it to a Google account and was able to
install various apps. I used it to confirm certain links found in spam
emails downloaded malware on Android devices (they redirected to some
weight loss spam page when opened in a Desktop browser):

http://androvm.org/blog/

Secondly, if you want or need to run a lot of Ubuntu server VMs, but
your resources are limited, you'll be pleased to know that upon
installation of Ubuntu server you can set it to use fewer resources
(both memory and HDD), as explained here:

http://erratasec.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ubuntu-low-mem-install-for-vms.html

Martijn.