Re: [LUG] Plymouth meetings

If you are helping to get a pi running maybe a venue with

1. access to tv with hdmi input so you can set the pi up
2. access to power sockets (importany)
3. if not 1 then somewhere that you can bring your own if you ask
permission it may be ok
4. access to food / drink

out of interest doesn't one of the members here own a cafe / post office
in liskard, maybe if grant does not mind commuting you could meet there i
am sure fellow luggers can be accomodating as they understand what is
involved more.

paul