Re: [LUG] email list header

On 21/03/13 06:57, bad apple wrote:
On 21/03/13 06:32, Mark Croft wrote:
hi
can the prefix/header for the subject of this email list be changed
from LUG to [DCGLUG] just being a bit nerdy etc but it looks nicer in
the list of lug emails i get thx
mark croft redditch sometime down in devon with my sister and hoping
that she can learn a lot about linux in next 12 months via LUG
No my friend! Especially for you, we shall alter the server software so
that [WIZARDS&PONIESLUG] is the only thing you need to filter by!

Welcome to the internet!

Regards

can that be

[WIZARDS&PONIESDCLUG] please