Re: [LUG] Next Exeter & Paignton LUG meets

On 01/03/13 19:13, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

I just went by the dates on the exeter lug website and made the Paignton
meet the saturday after,  no idea why it was put as the 15th,  I did
query it,  on the exeter list, no one replied or changed the details on
the website so I assumed it was correct for what ever reason

lets stick to the 15th / 16th for this month as people know about it now

sorry

Paul

Okay fair enough, in that case, I can't make it :-)

Well, possibly might be able to make the Saturday one.

Rob