Re: [LUG] debian and wireless

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:48:29 +0000
paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello paul,

>On 10/02/13 21:45, Daniel Robinson wrote:
>> Why bluetooth? Im trying to install wna1100 usb wireless adapter
>I think it was just an example try doing

No, I meant Bluetooth.  Though it might not give the responses expected
due to my misunderstanding of what Daniel is after.

>lsmod | grep wna1100 or lsmod | grep netgear

I doubt wna1100 would produce anything useful at all, since it's the
chipset that's important, not the model.  Netgear /might/ give a useful
answer, though.  I can't be sure, since I don't have this particular
package installed.

TBH, I'm now reaching the limit of my knowledge of the subject, and
therefore my ability to help is limited.

--
 Regards  _
But they didn't tell him the first two didn't count