Re: [LUG] Windows 8 adoption

Hi lug

My girlfriend has a laptop with win8, it came as a free upgrade. I must say it is by far the worst os i have ever used. The things in the corners pop out even if an app is in full screen mode. Sometimes they pop up with a touch on the mouse, jesture.
Another annoyance is the app store which forces you to have a microsoft account to install software.
I still think win 7 is best os for the home user by far.