Re: [LUG] Website and more generally apathy was Re: website

On 31/12/12 01:18, Simon Waters wrote:
On 30/12/12 23:05, Gordon Henderson wrote:

So why has it been the same old site with the same guys & gals on the
front page for what seems like years now?

Because no one changed it, or suggested changing it, since I set it that
way.

I have been following this thread with some interest. I agree that the web site needs to be sorted out. One reason that comes to mind which has not been mentioned much, if I were considering trying Linux and came across our LUG website, I think my reaction would be ...

well, if that is the best you can do using Linux I won't bother.

Just a thought

Neil