Re: [LUG] PI and time lapse photography

Hi Edward

One of the biggest reason is no electricity. I know the pi can run on batteries so
I'm hoping that I can pick up a camera that will run on batteries and can control
the pi. But what about the hardware rig please. Will this run on batteries and where
do I go looking please?
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown