[LUG] Panasonic HD recoder

I have got a  Panasonic DMR-HW220 which says I have to register to play
Divx movies so I try and get nowhere on Linux
This is the response from Divx Support!

"Dear ###

* Case # ######### - Click here to view or update your case

Problem\Question:
I have a new Hard disk Freeview Recorder but in my House I only run
Linux How do I register my Device for Divx?

DivX Support Team Response:
We do not offer a possibility to register the a DivX certified device
only through a PC or a Mac.

You can visit the DivX support page for additional support resources.
http://rovicorp.force.com/divxsupporthome

Regards,
DivX Support Team "

The player has a Linux kernel it runs MediaTomb just great but I cant
get it registered!

Perhaps they'll be an Android app for it soon?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)
Skype minions_shop