[LUG] fundraising for either lug

Hi

Not sure how it works with people selling stuff to raise funds for the
lug but perhaps exwick community association are better placed for this

http://www.clockparts.co.uk/cdmovements.htm

you can buy clock movement parts,   I am sure between us we can come up
with quite a lot of obsolete cd's that can be used to make clocks,  and
these could be sold to raise funds for either exwick or the lug or raise
funds to buy something that the lug could find useful,

just an idea to get money in the kitty for future projects.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org