Re: [LUG] lug meet reminders

Hi Paul,

Yes I plan to be at the Shoreline meeting.
Have
bought three Pies (is that the correct plural?),
so will
be picking people's brains on what to do with them.

Regards etc,
Ray.

zleap@xxxxxxxxx
>Date: 25/10/2012 16:44
>To: <list@dcglug.
org.uk>
>Subj: [LUG] lug meet reminders
>
>Hi
>
>Just to
remind people of the November exeter and Paignton lug meets

>9th November - Exeter lug meet - As far as I am aware
this will be at
>the exwick ark
>
>http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=events>

>Accoding to the
>
>http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=exeter_lug_meeting_-_friday_9th_november_2012
>
>There is a hardware AND a visit to the Ark, is this
happening the same
>time ?
>

>10th November -
Paignton Lug meet at Shoreline,   14:30 start.

include a discussion on the Totnes Hackspace with Mark
Cross.