[LUG] reading lto3 tapes for booze

Hello everyone

rummaging around the back of the office, i discovered 6 lto-3 tapes, sadly the original drive is long gone and while i expect they are all blank (5 of them are unlabelled). having mystery tapes is starting to annoy me.

I was wondering if there was anyone on the mailing list with a drive who'd be willing to have a look and potentially copy them to a usb hdd  in exchange for a couple of cases of cider.

Matt