Re: [LUG] fwiw: BT offer on broadband

Sometimes they send their spam through Royal Mail and not directly addressed to you though, so you can't opt-out of that unless you opt-out of all Royal Mail Spam...

I pay £44/month including line rental and I get 50mbit broadband, free weekend calls and virgin M+ television.

I don't think that could be beaten by Sky or BT as far as I know. I had a Sky guy on the doorstep, but he told me he couldn't beat that deal.

Best Sky/BT broadband can offer me is 8mbit.