Re: [LUG] Dual boot - Linux and Windows

On 19/07/12 12:34, Kevin Lucas wrote:

> I do windows then Linux
>
> If you have the luxury of two disks take the win disk out, if you are
> worried, then do linux
>
> to use grub to boot windows later is well documented.
>
> I use the bios to select the boot device
>
> If you put the 1st as linux the user gets migrated
>
> if the 1st is Windows the user rarely uses linux

In the end, as stated elsewhere, I have installed Xubuntu 12.04 and I
will not be installing Windows at all. My daughter is used to Linux and
is happy with it.

We had not realised just how expensive Windows had become, the OS I
mean. Still, I always name MS as the greediest company in the world.

Neil