Re: [LUG] devon raspberry PI user groups

On 19/07/12 21:04, Alec Jefford wrote:
> Looks like creating one would be useful paul.....

Ok i have put a page on the exeter lug site

http://exeter.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=raspberry_pi_users for users,

basically anyone can edit this so feel free to add stuff.   As suggested
lets chat here (which we are doing anyway) and see if there are enough
users on the list who want to create a dedicated list It is something we
can then perhaps invite local schools into as well.

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111