----Original Message----
From:
aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/07/2012 18:47
To:
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj: [LUG] crashing computer

Hi
all.
My main compter is an acer aspire tower. It dual
boots Ubuntu and Windows, however when I run Ubuntu it
completely freezes and the only way to turn it off is with
the power button ( windows runs fine). On a fresh install
it works well for a while then it starts to freeze quit
randomly at first and then regularly right after it boots
up. I have tried debian and the same thing happens. I have
disconnecting the internet, ditto, and googled for similar
problems but to no avail. Can anyone suggest a way to
diagnose the problem please.
Re-Form Furniture
Aaron
Moore