Re: [LUG] Pi Output Box

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Dave Foxcroft wrote:

Works fine here on FF 12.0 win - no cert warning
Works fine on Opera Mobile on Android ICS - no cert warnings
Works fine on Ipad IOS - Safari - no cert warnings

FF 12.0 - Ubuntu 12.04 - cert warning.
projects.drogon.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided
(error code:sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Android 4.0.3 ICS - browser type set as Ipad or Android(safari 531.21.10) I get a cert warning -" This certificate isn't from a trusted authority "

Yea, Looks like I'd made a goof on the chain certificate. Should be sorted now.

Cheers,

Gordon