Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting - 21sr April

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 16:59 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> On 19/04/12 14:25, John wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 18:13 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> >> Just my usual first reminder about the meeting at Holsworthy next
> >> Saturday. John and Tom, hope you can both make it. Anyone else very welcome.
> >>

> > I shall be present, all being well :)
> >

> Pleased to hear that, John. I will have a favour to ask you. See you all
> Saturday.

I'm afraid I'm not going to make it.  Sorry for the last minute.

Aaron was ill this morning but started feeling better, but in the last
45minutes he has become more unwell and Katie isn't good enough for me
to leave with him.

Drop me a mail about the favour, if I can I'm always willing to help :)

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/