Re: [LUG] Possible meeting place/demo room?

On 15 Apr, 2012, at 7:32 am, Viv Griffin wrote:

You mention versions 10 and 11 specifically. I know that Mint 12 is out now (have just checked). Do you avoid the latest version for new users or is it
just that you are not using it yourself yet?

Those were what I had to hand by way of ready-burnt installer CD on the day, but I am also hesitant about 12 because of the new WM.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63