[LUG] lost radio/tv on Firefox

Good morning all,
I'll have to turn up at a meeting to get to know some of you guys.

In the meantime I have a problem or I suspect I have given it to myself. I am using Ubuntu 11,10 plus updates with Firefox as browser.  All was well till last week when I lost my ability to run iPlayer or other videos.  I changed to Chrome and could run iPlayer with poor quality but not http://lomastv.com/ which used to work on Firefox.

How do I get Firefox to work as it used to?

Alan