Re: [LUG] python and geany + turtle

> And of off-the-cuff thought about geany - is there some sort of 'Flip'
> instruction you can use? If it uses SDL (Which I think it does), then
> you might need to cause it to do a flip screen event - which it might
> be doing in interactive mode anyway....

> Or it the python program ending before it's had a chance to actually
> display the canvas?

Looks like this may be the case,  for some reason i now that pygame is
installed, something happens, it does flash the canvas up,  but very
quickly,  so maybe pygame pulled in something else, i amn not even

so i need a way to stop the program exiting and perhaps wait for input
(key press for example) before actually exiting.

paul