Re: [LUG] Record BT response time

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just been reconnected after 23 days of disconnection! Only about 50yds of
> cable to fix.
> Is this a record?

There is currently a major fault in the village where I live and some
people have been given estimates of 6-8 Weeks before its fixed. It
remains to be seen how long it will actually take, we are nearly at a
week already though. With any luck if they dig up the road to fix this
they will drop some fibre in there too and get us all on FTTC, wishful
thinking I guess though.

Robin