[LUG] Linux promotion

Hi guys,

On the topic of Linux promotion, I thought I might boast that a distro
born out of Millpool, in Cardinham is now the basis of some high
profile signs in London's square mile and later (as I'm told) the
Olympic Village.

http://neon.webconverger.com/case-study/

I'm actually working full time on Webconverger and I've partnered with
another developer. I'm currently in Singapore, though I plan to return
to Cornwall once they upgrade my parents Internet connection and the
summer kicks in.

If you can think of any fits for Webconverger, the Web kiosk or the
Digital Signage (neon) side of things, then I'll be most grateful for
your business development leads.

Kind regards,